Kana DS

Learning Japanese writing on the Nintendo DS

20 July, 2008

What I have been up to

This is a "sorry for not updating more often" post. For the past year I have been extremely busy and that has held me back from spending more time on Kana DS. Although at a slow peace, I have not stopped working on it directly or indirectly, through my final degree project (which I'm not done with yet either).

Still don't believe me? Well, here is a brief summary of all I have been through in the last academic year (september 07 - june 08):

Next post: Kana DS goes to Leipzig!

2 Comments:

At 18:03, Blogger Daniel Tortosa said...

Hay alguna forma en la que podamos echar una mano en kanaDS? para aprender japo es jodido, pero para aprender los kanas lo veo bastantate majo, si se te puede ayudar en algo dilo ^^

 
At 13:56, Blogger Julio Gorgé said...

Hola Daniel. Pues de momento no, ya que es probable que un producto comercial surja de este proyecto más tarde o más temprano. Además, Kana DS también está relacionado con mi proyecto de fin de carrera, así que es complicado aceptar contribuciones externas en este momento.

Muchas gracias de todas maneras :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home